Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Show is Over

What a weekend.  The Plano Bridal Show was better than ever.  A steady stream of brides from the time the doors opened till they closed.  I even had one looking through things as I was cleaning up afterward!  Guess they liked what they saw-mm hmm!  Thanks to all the ladies (and a few Grooms-to-be) that attended the show.  I know you did not go home disappointed, nor did I.  Talking with new brides is always inspiring.  You get a sense of what's new and fresh on the wedding scene, and more importantly what people want.  Met a lot of ladies with great ideas for some oh so stylish chic stationery, which will focus my creativity over the next few months on things such as music notes, lots of purple, and getting back to nature. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment